IDEA is committed to improving scholar achievement. We work to ensure that scholars have the necessary supports in place to access curriculum and academic standards. We provide targeted academic and behavioral instruction in settings that address the scholar's disabilities and meet the needs of individual scholars.
IDEA is committed to improving the academic and social skills of scholars with disabilities by developing, implementing, and monitoring Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) which are addressed through:
- Ongoing parent involvement
- Multi-disciplinary evaluations and eligibility determinations
- Annual IEP reviews
- Co-taught English, math, and science classes
- Resource pull-out support
- Behavior intervention plans
- Small group study zones
- Assistive technology
- Appropriate accommodations and interventions.
Services and support may vary from year to year depending on student needs.