Although as a DC public charter school, IDEA receives some operational funding from DC, we go above and beyond the basics to provide a wide variety of intensive academic, social, and emotional supports and opportunities to our scholars. IDEA is located in an underresourced community and our teachers and staff go the extra mile to help our scholars succeed. That's why we appreciate the partnership of community leaders, local businesses, strong families, and generous donors who enable us to offer essential enrichment and foundational support to our scholars.
We welcome your financial and in-kind contributions as well as your volunteer time and expertise.
- To get involved with IDEA's family outreach activities, visit our Family Outreach page or contact Outreach Coordinator Taylor Ray at email@example.com or 202.399.4750.
- To discuss career and technical education opportunities for scholars or share your career experiences and expertise, contact CTE Director Andrea Zimmermann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.399.4750.
- To designate IDEA as the recipient through your workplace giving program, write #26032 on your CFC pledge card.
- To find out more about IDEA's current needs, please contact Head of School/CEO Justin Rydstrom at email@example.com or 202.399.4750.
- To make a financial donation today, please click the DONATE button below.