Important Dates for New Families and Students
- February 1, 2018: Application deadline (grades 9-12) The My School DC lottery has closed for the 2018-2019 school year
- March 30, 2018: Lottery results are available
- April 2, 2018: Enrollment period for new students begins
- April 14, 2018: IDEA PCS Open House 9am – 10:30am
- April 21, 2018: MySchoolDC Citywide Enrollment Day
- May 1, 2018: Enrollment deadline
Important Dates for Returning Families and Students
April 16 – May 30, 2018: Current IDEA PCS families will be required to verify their DC residency in person at school to re-enroll for 2018-19 school year.
Current families may re-enroll in the following ways:
- During normal school hours with extended hours on Tuesday and Thursday until 6:30pm.
- Saturdays- April 14, 21, and 28 from 9am -1pm
- Curbside re-enrollment on Wednesdays from 7:30am-8:30am on April 18 and 25 and May 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30
The re-enrollment packet consists of the following documents.
- IDEA’s School Enrollment Form
- Home Language Survey
- DC Residency Verification Form | Proof of residency must be completed in person at the school. View the Residency Verification Guidelines here.
Note: IDEA Public Charter School will be closed on Monday, April 16, 2018 in observance of Emancipation Day.
If you have additional questions regarding enrollment, please contact our enrollment team at email@example.com or 202-399-4750.