How Our Hiring Process Works
Our selection process is design to help you learn about IDEA as we learn about you. Steps in our process include:
1. Application: Please complete the application form linked HERE or paste the link below in your browser.
2. Reference check: We speak with two to four former managers or peers to get their perspectives on the great things you bring to the table for scholars every day.
3. Phone screen: We have some questions for you and expect you have some for us as well. Let’s get to know each other a little better.
4. Data exercise: Strong data practices are key to great instruction. This exercise allows you to see how we approach data and gives us a sense of your background in this realm.
5. In-person lesson and interview: Get to know our scholars through a 20-minute demonstration lesson as we get to know how you approach classroom culture and learning. We will wrap up the day with an extended conversation.