How Our Hiring Process Works
Our selection process is design to help you learn about IDEA as we learn about you. Steps in our process include:
1. Application: Each job announcement linked above will take you to Indeed to submit your application
2. Reference check: We speak with two to four former managers or peers to get their perspectives on the great things you bring to the table for scholars every day.
3. Phone screen: We have some questions for you and expect you have some for us as well. Let’s get to know each other a little better.
4. Data exercise: Strong data practices are key to great instruction. This exercise allows you to see how we approach data and gives us a sense of your background in this realm.
5. In-person lesson and interview: Get to know our scholars through a 20-minute demonstration lesson as we get to know how you approach classroom culture and learning. We will wrap up the day with an extended conversation.
IDEA has added a 23-24 pay schedule showed below
Please also note that the following rules apply to education and years of experience:
- Years of teaching includes k - 12 as a teacher of record in the united states
- Years of teaching does not include substitute teaching, college level teaching
- Transcripts must have a confer date and must be US issued or US translated/verified