How to Enroll
IDEA PCS will be open to receive your registration documents beginning on March 30, 2020 Monday-Friday, 9 am-6 pm. During July and August, IDEA will be open to receive your documents from 9am - 4pm daily.
NEW IDEA scholars follow these steps:
- Apply to IDEA Public Charter School through My School DC.
- Receive your notification from My School DC that you have been matched with IDEA
- Enrollment team at IDEA will contact you with information on the registration process
- Enroll at IDEA Public Charter School by submitting required paperwork.
Once your child has been accepted, submit the following documents in person to secure your child’s spot. Please have all documents ready at the time of enrollment.
This list is for NEW STUDENTS ONLY.
- Registration must be completed in person at IDEA Public High School, 1027 45th Street NE, Washington, DC 20019.
- Forms will be also available for you online and at the school.
- Be sure to bring your DC Residency Verification Form (DCRV), and your Proof of residency when you come to the school!
Returning IDEA scholars follow these steps:
- IDEA will send you information about registration in March 2020.
- Complete registration between April 13-May 30.
- Enroll at IDEA PCS by submitting required paperwork. Forms will be available for you at the school. Be sure to bring your DC Residency Verification Form and proof of residency when you come to the school
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our enrollment team: email@example.com
Required Summer Bridge Program for Incoming 9th Grade Students
All incoming 9th grade students will participate in a summer bridge program. Stay tuned for details.
If you have additional questions regarding enrollment, please contact our enrollment team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-399-4750.