All forms must be turned in and approved by a member of the enrollment team. Download this checklist
to make sure you have everything you need.
Comuníquese con IDEA si necesita acceder a estos formularios en español. 202-399-4750. Pregunte por el Sr. Romero.
Beginning school year 2020-21, all students must have up-to-date immunization certification on file with the school within the first 20 school days or they will not be allowed to attend school or school activities in-person.
Acceptable Proof of Residency -- any one (1) of the following
- Pay stub issued within 45 days before submission
- Supplemental Security Income annual benefits notification
- Copy of Form D40 certified by the DC Office of Tax and Revenue
- Military Housing Order
- Embassy letter
- Proof that a child is a ward of the District of Columbia, in the form of a Court Order
- Proof of financial assistance from the DC Government, in the form of
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) verification of income notice or recertification approval letter;
- Medicaid approval letter or recertification letter
- Housing assistance letter from a housing shelter, including contact name and phone number or a letter from the Housing Authority
- Proof of receipt of financial assistance from another DC Government program.
If none of the above items are available to verify residency, two of the following items are required:
- Unexpired DC motor vehicle registration
- Unexpired lease or rental agreement with a receipt showing payment within the previous two months
- Unexpired DC motor vehicle operator's permit or other official non-driver identification
- One utility bill (only gas, electric and water bills acceptable) with a receipt showing payment within the previous two months
Additional Forms That May Be Required
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our enrollment team: firstname.lastname@example.org